2 and 4 December 2008
On Tuesday 2nd and Thursday 4th December we held Christmas Art Workshops. On Tuesday we made Christmas purses which could also be hung on a Christmas tree as a decoration. On Thursday we made a magnetic photo frame which wouldn't look out of place on anyones fridge.
- "Fantastic! We thoroughly enjoyed it. It really helps with ideas for things to do at home."
- "Great fun really enjoyable time with the children."
- "It was a really good un-stressful time."
- "We both had a fantastic time together making a Santa purse. Thank you for making this special time."
- "Really enjoyed ourselves, thank you. Will definitely come to the next one."
- "Enjoyed art workshop very much making the Father Christmas purse. Hope to come again for Easter time and maybe make something for Easter."