18 May 2015
We enjoyed our school trip to the Parkridge Centre, Brueton Park. We had lots of fun doing lots of different activities:
- We found lots of minibeasts.
- We loved pond dipping, and found lots of minibeasts in the water.
- We explored the area and got muddy.
- We made a home for our teddy bears, then fed them.
- We mae new homes for the fairies, and then made guards to protect them.
- We said hello to the ducks.
It was a long day! Thank you to all the grown ups that came to help us and keep us safe.