Required for September 2019
PHASE LEADER FOR UPPER KS2 (TLR 2B)
The Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher who:
- Has a clear consistent focus on raising standards in teaching and learning evident in class on a daily basis.
- Has high expectations of pupils and staff
- Has the ability to nurture, inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and staff alike.
- Demonstrates a track record in rapid school improvement and in supporting and developing outstanding teaching.
- Is able to lead upper KS2 by example.
- Will be an asset to the school’s senior leadership team.
- The successful applicant will show they are able to maintain good relationships throughout the school community and participate fully in the life of the school.
We can offer:
- A friendly and welcoming environment with a strong, positive and caring Catholic ethos
- A developing two from entry school on the journey towards academisation
- Children who are committed, enthusiastic and engaged in their learning
- The opportunity to work with other Catholic schools to share best practice, improve
standards and provide further professional development
- A supportive and committed governing body
- A supportive SLT
- Strong links with the parish of St Thomas More
We are looking for:
- A commitment to upholding the Catholic Faith.
- A creative thinker with high expectations who enjoys the challenge of working in a school that needs rapid improvement
- A robust approach to assessment and data analysis in order to improve pupil outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organisational skills.
- An understanding of the need for good team work and partnerships.
- An enthusiasm to engage with all aspects of school life, parents and the wider community.
- A willingness to engage with the Diocesan Academy strategy
Visits to the school by prospective candidates are recommended and warmly welcomed.
For further details and application forms, please contact the school office on 0121 743 3289 or at email@example.com. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and will be expected to sign the Catholic Education Service Contract.
Closing date: Friday 29th March at 9am
Interviews w/c 2nd April