In November 2015 we received a Section 48 Monitoring Visit which concluded that we had sustained our Outstanding grade for both Catholic Life and Religious Education from September 2010.
These are some of the important positive findings from our Inspection:
- The celebration of the Eucharist and Prayer are at the heart of the school. There is clear evidence of the active participation of the pupils and the enthusiasm and the joy they demonstrate in all aspects of worship.
- The views of the pupils are important and they been proactive through the Catholic Life Group in composing and administering a questionnaire and conducting an audit of prayer focus.
- The quality of the teaching is never less than good with the majority of it being outstanding.
- The RE Leaders maintain detailed and informative records of achievement, which not only provide a picture of pupil progress, but also attainment.
- The outstanding Catholic Life comes from the deeply held faith commitment of the head teacher, senior leaders and all members of staff working together to ensure that Christ is at the centre of the school life.
The full report can be read below: